Small-Ship Expedition Cruises
Founded in 1987, Adventure Canada is a family-run travel company specializing in small-ship expedition cruises to the world’s most beautiful and seldom visited coastlines. Our pioneering approach to expedition cruises and small-group experiences emphasizes wildlife, culture, learning, and fun. We believe in the power of travel as a force for positive change in the world and strive to give back as much as we gain.
Photo: Adventure Canada's Arctic, Atlantic Canada, and North Atlantic Europe Expeditions
Transform the Way You See the World
Get out onto the water daily in our large fleet of safe and stable Zodiacs. These boats take you where the action is—they can access even the most hard-to-reach fjords, channels, and beaches!
- Search for wildlife
- Cruise amongst icebergs
- Explore natural and historic sites
- Visit welcoming communities
- Meander dramatic coastlines
Our goal is to get off the ship as often as possible so you can experience the environment to the fullest.
Photo: Enjoy a Zodiac cruise among breathtaking icebergs. (Please note: this photo was taken with a telephoto (zoom) lens and may appear closer to ice than we really were. We always keep a safe distance and follow mandated regulations.)
Choose the Activity You Like Best
Make the most of your trip and explore at your own pace by choosing the activities that suit you best. Each day we offer a variety of options that cater to diverse interests and fitness levels:
- Hiking & walking
- Touring historic sites
- Zodiac cruises
- Visiting local communities
- Workshops & on-board presentations
Photo: Guests listen to onsite interpretation by Scottish historian Mick Langan at the ruins of Finlaggan Castle, Loch Finlaggan, Islay, Scotland.
When you join one of our small-ship expedition cruises, you'll have the opportunity to:
- Encounter wildlife in pristine natural environments
- Immerse yourself in local culture and tradition
- Enrich your knowledge of the places you visit
- Experience the joy of being out on the water
- Be part of a community of like-minded travellers
Photo: Adventure Canada guests in conversation with expedition host Danny Catt.
- Canadian Arctic and Greenland
- Newfoundland and Labrador
- Atlantic Canada
- Faroe Islands
- Costa Rica and Panama